Mobile phones Bulwell
SIM-only business mobile phone contracts Bulwell
Your business relies on its mobile phones as much as on traditional landlines and on the internet. The cost of mobile phones has risen with the introduction of smartphones, and this cost is often hidden in long contracts with monthly payments including the service charge, calls and the phone. While having the cost of the phone spread over the contract term can be useful for budgeting, it also means you might be incurring the cost of an upgrade when your existing phones are perfectly good, or, worse, you might be continuing to pay for a new phone at the end of the contract term without actually getting a new phone.
Business mobile phones on a SIM-only contract with optional phones brings transparency to mobile phone charges, meaning you only pay for what you actually want. You can continue to use your existing phones if you want to, with proportionally-lower monthly charges. If you want new phones, you can upgrade when you need to without being constrained by the contract term, meaning you only pay for what you need when you need it.
- SIM-only means you can keep your existing phones
- Works on any smartphone, including iPhone and Android
- Choice of networks: EE, Vodafone, O2 or Three
- Wide choice of tariffs to suit every user and budget
- 30-day or 12-month contract to suit you
- Multiple numbers/SIM cards and phones on the same bill
- A choice of phones are also available if new ones are needed