Professionally-recorded greeting messages Stoke-on-Trent
Recorded greeting messages, prompts and instructions are used in many different automated systems to guide, warn and inform users.
- Auto attendant (press 1 for sales...) on business telephone systems
- Greeting messages for voice mail and out-of-hours answering services on business telephone systems
- Destination announcements for buses, trams and trains
- Automated warnings
- Safety announcements
- Building evacuation instructions
- Automated guides for tourists
- Help for the visually impaired
We offer a full service for voice prompts of all kinds including help with scripting, a choice of male and female voice artists and professional recordings. Recordings can be provided as either a single file or divided into separate files for each prompt to suit your requirements. You can choose from a one off recording or regular updates on a schedule to suit you.